Tableau Developer (Mid-Level)
CTS is seeking a Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing report and dashboard developer to work in support of an Intelligence Community program. The Developer will join a team supporting data warehousing, business intelligence and reporting professionals.
Location: Reston, VA
- Gather and analyze business reporting and data requirements;
- Design highly professional reports, dashboards and visual representation of business and warehouse data for process owners and executive leadership;
- Develop ad-hoc queries and reports based on requirements gathered from customers utilizing complex, custom-built SQL queries for the purposes of analytical reporting;
- Validate data and troubleshoot discrepancies in data;
- Test and troubleshoot report and dashboard functionality, validate data and create test data and table structures through use of SQL;
- Performance tune SQL statements executed by reports and dashboards as required;
- Timely on-site customer support for users
Required Skills & Experience:
- ~8 yrs experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid-level experience as a Tableau Developer.
- Significant understanding of relational databases and data warehouse concepts.
- Experience using one or more enterprise business intelligence tools (e.g. IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects, Oracle BIEE).