Systems Integrator (Senior)
Senior Systems Integrators support the Government by leading and overseeing the integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems enterprise. They lead and oversee planning, implementation approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for total cloud services, systems or subsystems using defined processes and tools. They provide end-to-end system development life cycle support to the program.
Location: Chantilly, VA
- Assists with leading and performing systems integration activities across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with leading and overseeing a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of cloud, on premise, and hybrid services, infrastructure and security domains.
- Assists with overseeing the preparation of engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
- Oversee the work of Mid- and Junior-level contractor Systems Integrators.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 12+ to 18 yrs experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Senior level experience as a Systems Integrator.
- Senior-level or higher systems integration experience working in government or industry integrating large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture environments residing in cloud, on premise, or hybrid infrastructures.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.