System Integrator (Mid-Level)
Mid-level Systems Integrators support the Government by coordinating and overseeing the integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems enterprise. They coordinate with system owners with planning, implementation approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for cloud, on premise, and hybrid services, systems or subsystems using defined processes and tools.
Location: Chantilly, VA
- Assists with coordinating and performing systems integration activities across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with coordinating and overseeing a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of cloud, on premise, and hybrid services, infrastructure and security domains.
- Assists with the coordination of engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ to 12 yrs experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Mid-level or higher systems integration experience working in government or industry integrating large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture environments residing in cloud, on premise, or hybrid infrastructures.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.