Software Developer (Senior)
CTS is seeking a Software Developer to work in support of an Intelligence Community program. This position requires experience providing development support to senior government leadership working on-site in a mixed government and contractor environment.
The Software Developer will join a team supporting data warehousing, business intelligence and reporting. Experience or knowledge in one or more of the following programming languages and technologies is a must: PHP, Tableau, IBM DataStage ETL, PL/SQL, SharePoint, or Business Objects.
Location: Reston, VA
- Provide support, analysis, research, and advice into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to financial and acquisition systems.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid-level experience as a Software Developer.
- Business Intelligence Tools Experience (preferably Business Objects)
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards in BI Tool (preferably Tableau)
- Significant PL/SQL Experience>