Cloud Architect (Mid-Level)
Mid-level Cloud Architects support the planning and development of cloud services architectures. They analysis of cloud service alternatives are conducted and prioritized to ensure the Government properly architects business and mission solutions using cloud bases systems and services.
Location: Chantilly, VA
- Supports cultural change for cloud adoption.
- Supports development and coordination of cloud architectures.
- Supports the development of cloud strategies and coordinating adoption of cloud-based solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ to 12 yrs experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid level experience as a Cloud Architect.
- Mid-level working experience in cloud-based systems architecting.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Previous working experience in government or industry, within Cloud Architect profession.
- One or more Cloud Certifications:
- Cloud Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator – Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)