Data Modeler (Mid-Level)
Mid-level Data Modelers conduct data modeling activities in support of business stakeholders, analysts, and workforce to define and analyze system and data requirements to support NGA business operation and related processes to ensure timely and accurate execution of corporate mission and functions.
Location: Patriot Ridge (Springfield, VA)
- Assists Government with the development and use of complex models, tools and algorithms to identify trends and patterns in corporate data.
- Work with the Business Architect to model the business processes for re-engineering, optimization, or integration of technical solutions (i.e. automation, advanced learning/machine learning, etc.)
- Supports developing models of NGA’s architectures, requirements, and systems performance and considers NGA strategies and overall vision for the future of corporate mission and functions.
- Supports creating models to support analysis of alternatives, performance trades, design trades and new capabilities and develops alternatives for deployment based on MS&A results in existing NSG architectures and cloud environments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ to 12 yrs experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid-level work experience as an Data Modeler.
- Mid-level working experience in government or industry modeling large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Demonstrated experience with Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Mid-level working experience in Operations Research.