Business Process Manager (Expert)
Expert Business Process Manager (BPM) leads and oversees identifying and applying organizational resources to meet defined work objectives and deliverables. The BPM will assure efficient use of staffing and material resources, with accountability and reporting responsibility for identifying compliance, addressing shortfalls or deficiencies, and managing plans for change response within the program. The Business Process Manager will evaluate current IT engineering and architecture processes, to identify process improvements for optimizing operational efficiency. The Business Process Manager will report directly to the Program Manager and Lead Integrator.
Location: Chantilly, VA / Patriot Ridge (Springfield, VA)
- Analyzes user service needs and requirements to determine if approach, risk, and feasibility of planned cloud transition and/or development are within time and cost constraints.
- Reviews existing programs and assist in making process refinements, to reduce operating time, and improve efficiency.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to deliver effective business management processes that support them in attaining mission objectives.
- Assembles and facilitate the business case for accomplishing cloud activities as defined by the lead engineers, integrators, architects, stakeholders, and maintainers.
- Plans the transition of business processes from paper to Model Based Systems Engineering artifacts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 18+ yrs experience
- Master’s Degree in business administration, business operations, operations research, business management, or STEM program, or equivalent Expert level experience as a Business Process Manager.
- Expert level experience in engineering, design and analysis of IT or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, and development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Expert-level working experience in government or industry in DoD/IC Acquisition Process or PPBES.
- Demonstrated experience providing guidance and direction in high technology programs.
- Experience establishing processes for solutions using Cloud Based Technology such as: Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), On-demand self-service, Broad network access, Resource pooling, Rapid elasticity, Measured Service, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Experience establishing processes for solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience establishing processes for solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.