AI Integration Engineer (Senior)
Senior-level Integration Engineers are responsible for leading the development of program and project integration solutions across the enterprise and determining integration/interface requirements. Provides services for engineering and integration support to enable, within NGA, NSG, and the IC, formal methods for AI Assurance, including, but not limited to, Independent Verification and Validation integration of AI, IV&V/T&E-As-a-Service, Quality Assurance (QA) for fully automated AI models in operational mode, and other innovation activities impacting operational GEOINT AI (robustness learning and testing, Verification of AI, adversarial robustness, metamorphism, brittleness, monotonicity of Deep Neural Network, etc.).
Location: Chantilly, VA / Patriot Ridge (Springfield, VA)
- Provides a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Develop procedures and upgrades, improving network infrastructures, and managing systems configuration.
- Develop an integration roadmap strategy to meet the desired outcomes for AI Assurance
- Document and brief Government on integration risk to the schedule/roadmap and options for overcoming the gaps.
- Execute to stay abreast on new technology coming into AI for business processes internal and external to our group
- Operates at the level of integrating multiple Major Systems Acquisitions across organizational, agency, department, and governmental/national boundaries.
- Technical strategies and roadmaps for AI tools and capabilities integrating into the AI system
- Maintain and monitor testbed for automated and manual testing and retirement and insertion of testing into the test environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 12+ to 18 yrs experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Senior level experience as an Integration Engineer.
- Computer Programming languages to include but not limited to; Python, C++, Matlab, R, Java
- Demonstrated cross IC and DoD program and acquisitions experience
- Demonstrated experience in integrating tools and capabilities into DevSecOps platforms leveraging the CI/CD pipelines
- Demonstrated experience in running testbeds and technical sprints with external IC, DoD, Industry and/or Academia
- Demonstrated experience in SAFe framework and Model Based Systems Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in Atlassian products such as Confluence and JIRA
- Demonstrated experience with engineering solutions using Cloud-based technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with engineering solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data